Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 8

fairly productive day today:
-finally got to "clean" the apartment by that i meant using the broom and mop and cleaning the bathroom.
-walked in the freezing cold with three layers of clothes but still ended up almost frozen, to a train station away from AK Plaza (Seohyeon Station) looking for LOTTE department store in Sunae Station. Apparently, I walked in the wrong direction (almost made it to Yatap station).
-the stations (sunae and Seohyeon at least) in Bundang line had english instructions! hooray!
-got some pretty good deals on the items I needed for this cold weather from Uniqlo (6th Floor Lotte department store). They are on sale as the season's about to change. But what the heck, if I'm still going to be here for a year I'd eventually need it.
-walking around I found some items in Zara that were on sale. They didn't have my size so I decided to check out the one right by AK Plaza.
-bought some fresh produce and decided to make ginisang kahit ano for dinner. hahaha
-If only I had braved getting into Zara to look for winter coats, I wouldn't have had to wait until this weekend. I know Zara's prices which is why I avoided it but I ended up getting the size I needed at the branch in AK Plaza at a very cheap price: 39,900. I was out of cash but I couldn't pass it up. Yes, it is really off-season. I am contemplating on returning the one I got from uniqlo at 79,900 (from 99.900). (I am that cash-strapped). But I think I'd rather not (unless I see a better deal elsewhere) wait for the next winter season come up and the need to get another one rises.
-it's going to be another loooong week so might as well make the most out of today than start working on the report.

So far I'm over my budget but still within range considering I am working on some key pieces in my wardrobe and the apartment. Hopefully, it will normalize soon so I have some for the trip home this May.


yep that's it.

to the hallway. haven't started "Cleaning" yet.

No comments: