Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 11

for the 4th time since Friday, I am heading back to Songdo TechnoPark to the same site I've been to (the only one) since getting here last March 4. I was supposed to finish the report in the office for the 3rd time since Monday today. But somehow I am getting shuttled by someone back to site. I am going alone though this time (someone will just drop me off) so we'll see how that goes.

I was contemplating on getting an international driver's license because I miss driving and if I had one they might just let me drive here. The roads so far especially going to site, remind me of US (austin/florida days). Just thought it would be cool to get to drive here also. But then again, I might not... :D

Lord give me the strength and wisdom to get through today. I need to keep it together and stop with the ranting to select people. Hopefully, I get the hang of this soon.


Seohyeon-ro


No comments: