Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 18

Today I was on a self-imposed/forced diet. I tried but I failed miserably. There was no English menu nor were there pictures. Next time I'll take a picture so I can ask my colleagues what they mean so I know what to choose. in any case, it brought my morale, self-esteem, self-confidence down. There are really a lot of things to learn, improve on, change and grow. For starters I need to be more assertive and less timid/shy. *sigh I don't want to be a burden to anyone but I am having trouble adjusting to everything so far.

I guess it also didn't help that I was mistaken about the vacation of my friend here. I guess I was looking forward to being with my race and familiar people this weekend and have some sort of breather on my loner life here (I can be more relaxed)... Oh well...

Girl, you have a lot of growing up to do. A whole lot!


No comments: