Monday, December 05, 2011

What's in a name?

Or in this case, what's in a title? Sadly, it has some sort of bearing for me that I actually am ashamed to broadcast it in public whether on immigration forms or anywhere else. Internally, it's not a problem but the negative association with the title by some circles make me want to hide it. So much that I found myself hesitating several times from adding 'people' or connections in one 'professional networking' site. I have not added some of them still for fear of this bad judgement considering how nice sounding theirs are already. I know that it's different (somewhat) but sometimes it's just hard to have to explain. Still it kind of makes me think if I have been left behind...
The title I do want is still the same though - wife and mother. Hahaha kidding aside I really want... Oh well. Bahala na si batman!

No comments: