Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year

There's a certain warm fuzzy, light-hearted feeling that goes with Christmas most especially for us Filipinos. Just the thought and aura can bring some sort of cheer for me.
It's different though being reminded of it when you're away from home and alone. Christmas festivities and the energy every pinoy evokes hence the atmosphere is really different. Although I think I've also been out of the country with family twice on Christmas. To me it's just a joyous, peaceful celebration with friends and family.

Christmas in disneyland - well that's another thing. Makes you feel like a kid again. Such a happy place!

On another note: I haven't done any gift shopping yet though there's not really much to shop for. Guess my circle is not that big... Not really a good thing.

No comments: