Thursday, December 15, 2011

The OAK Starbucks planner

12.14.2011. I finally got my first ever starbucks planner. And it's all thanks to option 2 and the 14 sticker promo! And the free stickers I got from friends who didn't collect. Yes, I am not a starbucks addict. I don't even drink coffee save for the cranberry white mocha frap that a friend just recently introduced me to. Even that was not love at first taste and took quite a few sips of getting used to. If not for the chamomile full leaf tea which, accounts for the most stickers in that 14 I contributed, I probably wouldn't have started collecting much more complete all 23 of them (option 2 required no holiday drinks but 23 stickers instead of the 17 option 1).
Though I love doodling, I'm still thinking whether I'll keep it or give it as a gift. To whom I don't even know yet.

No comments: