Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye, Hello

So much has happened this year which makes this year memorable for a lot. I can't really say it was a great year maybe even for a lot of people... If you think about it a lot of things have happened this year: middle east revolts, japan calamities, christchurch earthquakes, death of global figures, Sendong calamity, etc. Nat Geo supposedly has a special recounting the year that was which I have yet to watch.
For our family so much has happened that it comes close to ondoy probably. It was a difficult and challenging for us not just individually but collectively... It was a bad year with a lot of bad things happening. In spite of that, we managed, we survived and we're still here... The bad things were there for a reason and what matters is that He provides. So it's still all good.
Personally, it doesn't matter what I've been through, what my state is especially in certain aspects although career and love life wise I am really looking forward to be able to find my niche for the long term... I am coping and hoping. I am good, could be better or great but I am not complaining... In His time. I am glad though for the many blessings still and for the hope He gives to keep on going.
They say that the world will end on the year that is to come... For any of us it could be ending already or anytime soon. Nonetheless, I look forward to a better and greater 2012. As a colleague said, Goodbye 2011, you were harsh and challenging. Hello 2012, may you be kinder! ^_^

P.S. On a side note, these year-ender happenings made me feel glad and at peace. Just the right feeling to end and start another year. Thank you family and friends!

The planner is also en route to Finland, hope it gets there. The photoshop project was a success somehow despite the kinks which could of course be improved. I'd like to think the gifts were a success as well.. Giving does feel better! ^_^

No comments: