Thursday, September 05, 2013

You

I was going to write a long litany of thank you for being there, for being a security blanket. I've become too dependent on people when it comes to these things that maybe people are trying to avoid me and my emotional baggage. Right now, I am trying my best to pull myself together without calling for help even though I'm on the edge of another breakdown. As the quote puts it, cry but learn to smile through the tears. I've wasted so much tears on this already. So this is what unrequited love feels like...

Nonetheless, inappropriate as it may seem, the thought of you there helps me get through this. My self-esteem and confidence is really at its lowest but hoping that you're still there for me uplifts me... I hope if God wills it, you'd still be there after I get through this... 


No comments: