Monday, September 30, 2013

Call me (insert name here)

In a few days time,  I shall be going broke and in debt to my parents (thanks ma and pa for letting me borrow saving me from that interest rate!). And I will be finally taking home a brand new depreciating pollutant. Much as I don't really need to buy one and the one I'm using is good for another two or so years considering it survived Ondoy, for various reasons I've decided that now would be a good time as any other (for the family especially the sister and dad, and for being practical and not aiming for an SUV. Would have to leave some things to a guy... Hopefully...)

Nonetheless, since this is my first real purchase (the old one I was using I just bought at a family-friendly second-hand price from the parentals), I thought i'd give it a name. I'd follow the bandwagon and choose a guy's name. I've thought of several but I'm still undecided which one i'd go for.
1. Brett Harvey
2. Barney (HIMYM inspired)
3. Robin (again HIMYM inspired)
4. Ted (yes, i love HIMYM!) 
5. Nick (new girl)
6. Vince

Whatchathink? I'm actually excited and looking forward to driving an automatic even if it's not really an upgrade to the one I'm using now. *hint *hint.

No comments: