Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Flatline

I've loved and I've lost... No regrets there. You live, you learn. You win but sometimes you also lose.
No pain, no gain. It's just the natural order of things. What's important is that at the end of the day, you know that you've lived to seize that day!


I'm alive, alert, awake, enthusiastic!

One time, while the pilot was announcing that we had to go back to the terminal after being airborne for just a few minutes because of some problem, I thought to myself well, anything can happen. Plane rides have become too much of a happenstance to me that the dangers and fears that normally come along with it no longer bothered me. Sure, there were turbulent flights but not so much that I didn't feel safe. But at that time, although I was far from panicking or agitated or even anxious, that was the closest I've become to a mishap involving airplanes. The thing is I didn't feel too attached if anything did happen to me. Sure, I have my hopes and dreams but for some reason I thought I just surrendered myself freely to Him. Either that or I was going through something at that time. I don't think at all it's the latter. Nonetheless, I can't really be complacent with my frequent travels and I have to hope and pray for safe travels in as much as I pray for successful work execution.

No comments: