Tuesday, October 12, 2010

why did i have to see this?

 ok another low EQ moment... just when I was happy and contented with my galeries purchase (btw congratulate me, I managed to resist the urge to get the beige one as well!!!), I saw this on sale at kate spade:


Darn they are cute! Maybe just maybe if I saw these first I would have gotten them(either because I can only wish I could get both) instead of the galeries la fayette. Ladies, if you are looking to get the galeries as your first LC, you might want to check them out first. I'd say these are strong contenders don't you think?

**If I saw a coupon lying somewhere I'd probably get the black one as a "gift" for my mom for her 50th birthday... then I can borrow from her... hmmmm... nah! too selfish! I'm probably better off giving her cash and letting her shop for herself.

No comments: