Wednesday, October 20, 2010

amazing race

(The Amazing Race 15 Episode 7 Part 3)
and here i thought i was watching the latest season of the amazing race on AXN. apparently not! and i've already missed a lot of the seasons... in any case, i can still remember the first time they aired the first challenge above. It was really tough and kind of memorable among the tasks that they had prepared for the racers.

I think my dad and I would make an interesting pair if we were to join. We tend to get on each other's nerves easily and most likely end up arguing and bickering all throughout. Add to that the fact that we're both stubborn. He may be athletic but we're like both clumsy and walking twisters/accidents-waiting-to-happen. I'm also quite lame and all that... Not exactly the strongest but if that could get me to experience "racing" in other places then that would definitely be quite an experience...

For now I'll just settle with watching back episodes. Wonder when I'll get to travel again. Someday soon i hope!

No comments: