Sunday, October 17, 2010

online window shopping

you can say i am definitely hooked. while it doesn't come close to the real deal and getting to see the merchandise up close, it has its perks.

to date, I have only 3 online purchases to boot.
1. slik tripod from B&H photo and video
2. dkny watch from amazon

3. galeries from ebay
picture from seller
I can't give my verdict yet whether or not the gamble i took when i "splurged" online for items 2 and 3 are worth it since I had it delivered to a friend who's on assignment in the US. I won't be seeing them until she gets back hopefully this November. I have my fingers crossed that they are all good though. I can't wait to see them (and use them)! I am not too worried about the amazon purchase since a lot of the people I know in my circle have tried its service and so far been happy with all their purchases. But for ebay, you could say I am still a skeptic. I hope my judgement was spot on with the item and seller to make my first ebay experience a good one and not scarring!

here's the thing though, I think I'm having issues from stopping. Well at least from online window shopping. You could also say that I am wondering or tempted to buy some "finds" which I think I can eventually sell here. I am playing with the idea of trying my hand at selling stuff but I am not too sure whether or not I can do it. Maybe I should just go for it but right now the price isn't right for me to just risk it. Sure, I should start small but then again  the opportunity that's right before me is different. Dunno if I should grab it or not or maybe rethink that it might not be an opportunity after all! What do you think?

No comments: