Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What it's gonna be 2014?

It's March already and before you know it, the year will again be coming to a close. I miss 2012 and how epic that year was, filled with adventures and countless firsts! I've been trying to figure out what this year would be and so far it's been quiet. It's as if I'm back to the monotonous life I fell into before that site assignment. Sure, I've been in and out of the country but it was mostly to this good old, sleepy town in the outskirts of the city. It's not that bad but so far I haven't found anything that interesting. There's not much to do for entertainment, and being a Muslim country, there are a lot of restrictions than what I am used to. Add the fact that I don't have my own transportation considering that it's not very commuter friendly here. Gas is so cheap that most households have at the minimum 2 cars. A full tank of relatively high-grade gas a 1.6 liter car would only cost about $15. If only I can take some home during these frequent visits.

I want to travel.
I want to tick off some items from that list I made late last year:  Come into my World (of random ramblings): 2014 to do list:
I want to get involved with charities, projects, someone (yes, I still have to add that).
Basically, live life and not just get eaten up by work.
I just hope some of these will become a reality.


No comments: