Monday, November 19, 2007

jitters...

stressful days here i come...
again...

aside from the stressful days ahead, i'm dreading the change/adjustment i need to make... if i am to be honest right now, i really feel that my world will shrink... of course, i don't want that to happen because maintaining the bonds that i have established so far is one of the things that keeps me sane and happy not to mention somewhat satisfied with my life. if it weren't for them i'd probably be sulking over my status. yes i may have anti-social tendencies but it's different when you have the ability to decide about it than when you are left with no choice. This will probably be a test on how strong the bonds are but I don't think I am ready for the outcome. This is a classic example of resistance to change. I am satisfied with the status quo that if possible I want things to stay where they are right now. I hope things will fall into place both at work and outside. Friends, should I be on MIA just holler! I'm just on the other end. =)

pardon for the dramatic post. deep inside i really fear i'll lose touch esp to some... I really don't want that to happen coz i really value the bonds i have right now. To all my friends, thanks so much!

where are you? for some reason today i miss you...
i've kept my heart locked up somewhere inside me
away from a stranger's grasp
will it continue beating
for you
for who
for a someone
or will it die
time's running out
is it turning to be a hopeless case?

"Am I supposed to be happy? All I ever wanted it comes with a price..."
looks can be deceiving...

No comments: