Saturday, November 03, 2007

80kph along Ortigas Ave extension

+ C5 coming from SB silver city = home in about 20 minutes.

that's rare! =)

i miss a lot of food, people, activities, sessions, events, happenings, etc...

Good thing I got to eat in Green Tomato yesterday! Ordered my usual Shrimp Feta. Man, I missed it so much. BUT I still miss the sausage like the one they have in Philam makati... oh well... Wonder if there's TOSH in the ortigas area. missing their elusive aligue pasta... hehehe =) next time! =)


***finally gave in. after 20 days i logged on to multiply again. my motivation? 4 pending multiply invites. but then i just breezed through the stuff in there and quickly logged out. whereas before i'd scrutinize and look at every nook and corner of my contacts' posts... still feeling a lil snobbish on multiply and friendster. hehehe =)

No comments: