Saturday, November 24, 2007

stalker mode!

i just have to post this!!!!

so i just learned yesterday that subscribing to email alerts from multiply is actually equivalent to me having viewed each and every single new post of my contacts! to think that all along, i thought i was abstaining from multiply or rather cutting back on my "multiply addiction". what the heck! i feel such a stalker tuloy! (caught in the act-I'm innocent though honest!) so will this make me unsubscribe from the email alerts and stop perusing endlessly my contacts' posts? Or probably settle with notification alerts regarding "what I've missed"? NOT! hahahaha =)

on other news, I now have a copy of hip-hop abs! whopee! thanks cy!!! let's see what'll happen! (i do hope i allot time for it! KATAM stay away from me!!! hehehehe)

No comments: