Tuesday, November 16, 2004

follow up

am ok now...just got rattled that's all. heheÜ but the fact still remains though na i got rattled... hmmm...

here i go again, dilly-dallying.heheÜ before warcraft 3, ym and friendster were my addictions that's why i often miss out a lot of sleep and had to cram a lot, now it's blog!hahaÜ next time website na!ahahaÜ well, anyway though class has just started i need to study and push myself a little... cause i sure don't wanna regret not being able to pull my grade up to the best of my abilities especially since my over-all GWA is just on the brink of cum laude standing(1.752). kaya pa naman siguro(i have my fingers crossed on this one) habulin but as to the cum laude, mej malabo coz na-underload ako in one sem. oh well, that's how it goes nmn e.gud luck to the Pn'G people, sana mapatapon kayo sa China or Japan!waheheÜ

No comments: