Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Relocation Diaries: Entry 4: first month

Apparently, I've been here for a month and so far what have I been able to accomplish:
get a car - nope
move into an apartment - nope
buy the furniture, arrange the utilities etc. - nope
get a driver's license - nope

in short, none so far. And I am panicking a little right now with the things I need to do (and remember). I'll take them one step at a time and hope I finally get to mark them off my list little by little.

But that's not why I squeezed writing this entry. It's more on the realizations that hit me everyday. Really, the heart sometimes take a while to realize what the head knows all along. Keeping it together is hard. There's still so much to learn, to balance, to adapt, to handle things properly. I hope and pray it will work out in the end. I am both sorry for my error in judgement or clouded thoughts/hurtful words and thankful for the patience and understanding. Love is indeed a crazy thing.

and yeah, as the song goes, I miss you like crazy...

No comments: