Monday, January 23, 2012

Here I go again..,

A friend is getting married soon and I have been involved lately in the preparations... Prolly it's the most I've been involved in that I have to keep in mind and check myself that it's not my wedding but hers... I'm really happy for her but I guess the downside of all this involvement is that I am again starting to feel restless, anxious, fickle, etc...
Unfortunately, I actually get easily swayed at first despite of what you'd see or what I believe I want the world to see on the outside... The trouble is as things drag on, that's when usually it turns bad... Of course, there have been good ones but not to the point that will get me out of my current state...
I wish. I hope. I pray. Please come over soon. *sigh*
multiple objects. No clear direction. Free spirit. Fickle. Restless.
Again.
Where is he? Who is he?
When will it be me?
*sigh*

No comments: