Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Must love hk ❤

So i just got back again from hk after just 9 months... and already i'm thinking about going back but only during their 'winter' season. Between hk and sg, it seems cheaper there although more on the chaotic side. The cool weather + outlet shopping is the next best thing to the US black friday shopping for me I guess considering the proximity. As an added bonus, I can use those stockings (though the weather was not cool enough this weekend for that).
Last February, I was with my mom and it was cool enough for stockings on our macau jaunt. The ngong ping+buddha trip the following day didn't require one though.
This time I was with officemates, and we stayed at hk disneyland hotel and butterfly on prat. Because of the late bookings, our accommodations were a bit on the expensive side. Butterfly on prat is a boutique hotel near hotel benito. They upgraded us to suite rooms although on our first night they charged us extra for the extra person though it was already specified in our asiatravel reservation. Too bad though we didn't really get to maximize our stay in the hotels because for the most part we were outside. Maybe a full four/five days need to be alloted so it won't be as tiring. Maybe I can go back to ocean park next time.

Thrice I've been to hk and I haven't really noticed anything that different on the negative side unlike SG orchard road which kind of shocked me comparing 2006 with 2011. Guess I ❤ hk (of course, a large part is due to the fact that it's somewhere around my means). i'd love to be able to visit other countries as well such as taiwan, sk, japan, europe! I wish!

No comments: