Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's not you, it's me...��

What the hell is wrong with me? Am I a free spirit or a tease? Maybe I am both but definitely a coward. Why am I still single when in fact I have quite a fickle heart... Or maybe that's just it, I do, I can like(maybe a little even more) somebody but oftentimes my mind and my principles do not agree... I find myself let loose on the emotions and control only when the feasibility or reality of it is remote. Once it becomes tangible and material, I run away and hide. But did it ever? Have I really seen and felt it to be just and real? When my mind does, my heart is stone cold or turns to stone... Try as I may, I find no cracks or little but not enough cracks to go forward. Will they ever both agree?
The great wall of joyce - will you even crumble? Will someone even try to knock it over? But even if someone does, if I refuse to budge, just by sheer will it won't. Why won't I? Can someone meet me halfway? Is it really just me or there's not really the one yet? I keep on waiting, searching, hoping but this hope somehow messes things up as well. For as I hope, I keep on being idealistic and looking for that perfect deal, situation, package. Sometimes, it sucks to be me. More often than not, I have not really been able to be true to whatever emotions I may have had-no matter how insignificant. And usually, I end up with pent up emotions.
The one that got away.
The bad boy
-
The emo crush
-
?

*sigh.

No comments: