Monday, November 28, 2011

Where to? What next?

It's not that I am not that grateful for the opportunities given to me NOT granted to others... It's just that I am asking myself the exact questions above: where to? What next? What do I want in the long run?
I probably have been going with the flow for too long I need to figure out how I can grow and how I want to grow. Since a married and family life is not one you can think about single and alone, you start to look for options... I've known and thought what I wanted since starting out 6 years ago and since then it hasn't changed. I wonder though am I just too stuck with the idea? What if the idea does not really match with reality? Do I keep looking over and missing what's here? Has it really been a long time coming? Or others deserve or have more right than I am to be thinking about these things? The grass may not always be greener on the other side, but maybe I can make it so. It's not always what they can offer, usually it's what you can offer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it will come to you so long as you don't look very hard for it. love is a tricky thing. i believe it comes at the right time with the right person. don't think too hard and enjoy you're single blessedness.

Anonymous said...

*it will come to you so long as you don't look very hard for it. love is a tricky thing. i believe it comes at the right time with the right person. don't think too hard and enjoy *your single blessedness.

Unknown said...

Sometimes it just hits you and you feel your life is headed nowhere... There are those days. But it's all good. Thanks for the kind words (magpakilala ka naman hehe).