Friday, February 04, 2011

getting a taste of outlet store shopping

By now, our counterparts have grown used to our crazed shopping habits at outlets whenever anyone of us are sent on assignment. When asked for our activity for the weekend, it's no longer a surprise for them when we answer in chorus: "shopping".

Cha was asking me how much Coach bags can go for when on sale in the US. That got me reminiscing of my outlet store shopping experience. Being a sucker for deals, I was in for a treat and enjoyed every minute of it. I guess for now I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. And yes, I went crazy. In 4 months, I visited round rock 3x, San Marcos 3x and the one near Bradenton 2x. I don't think I ever went home empty handed though I had to restrain myself during the latter parts of my assignment lest I risk exceeding my baggage limit. I originally thought it was 70-70-50. On the last day I found out, I can actually go for 70-70-70. Too bad!
watch out for the sales!



a 30-minute drive from where we were at

apple store @domain









i thought you'd only see this in binondo! (fyi: trying to joke here)

in a hurry eh?

why hello coach!


after one whole day: the loot

No comments: