Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FML Day (1 for 2011)

It's another one of those FML days... Though I've made a decision that there should be less negative vibes this year, this early I'm so having trouble trying to keep up... I need this change so much but the situation is testing me much more than I can handle... 
I hope things start to look up because I'm really drained... To the point that I want to disappear if that's the only way to make everything go away... I guess it's also due to the fact that I have trouble turning my back on it even though I'm worse than an urban poor struggling to make ends meet... i keep wishing for more time but it's such a luxury right now.

Hopefully, this outburst makes things a lot bearable for last me this week. WTF, please be kind... I probably need to seriously consider my options soon...

On another note, somehow I find pictures as a healthy diversion... i love it actually.

No comments: