Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shared songs

A lot of songs remind me of you and the imaginings in between. When I do nowadays, instead of tearing up like I did back then, I smile. I guess I am living up to the saying: "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

I will admit I kind of miss them myself but can you blame me?Iit's not often that anyone stirs up that sort of emotion from me and make me think it's real. It's been a while after all and the latest at that. The take away is at least even if for only a fleeting moment, i was happy, and i felt loved. I have to keep the faith though and remain optimistic. I receive what is given and savor what I got. After all I am blessed and should be grateful. In His time...

"time I have taken
I pray is not wasted.
have i already tasted
My piece of one sweet love?"

***different songs remind of someone different sometimes.

No comments: