Monday, January 03, 2011

december 2010

Let me start by saying december 2010 was fun. I probably had way too much fun even i ended up drunk when there's alcohol involved. I don't regret it but I do feel bad for my internal organs. Definitely, I need to sober up. For some reason I couldn't distinguish between being tipsy or being drunk.

12.04.2010: Weddings kicked off the month where we ended up attending two weddings in one day. It would have worked well if the venue were in close proximity to each other. As it is we had to run off from tagaytay to fernwoods on a december saturday. I'm probably getting old as the drive somewhat drained my energy. In any case, it was fun as both weddings were beautiful and i'm grateful to have been invited to witness the milestone event in their lives.

12.11.2010: after a year of hiatus due to the recession, the company again hosted a christmas party. This signalled the start of my craaaaazy antics when drunk. This defined my drunken state this month. Somehow i am glad though that it was that rather than being the crying lady. No emotional burden at least that's what I think.


12.18.2010: We almost spent this night drowning in Sofitel's famous buffet but unfortunately some 400 people trumped our reservation. Good thing there was this Promo at intercon otherwise we might have ended up in kamayan. The night was capped by a videoke session. This time i didn't get drunk. The only time where alcohol was involved where i didn't for this month.



12.19.2010: mafioso christmas party with college barkada. Tagaytay. Taboo. Poker. 1 liter Cuervo. 2 cases gps. sake. Bulalo. Exchange gift. Much loved friends. One great night! And because our two ofw friends' dinner treat was too much i managed to drink more than what would have been my drunken limit. I could still feel its effects the night after.
our good friend jose (almost always present)

the tagaytay "iconic" shot

12.22.2010: shopping for gifts with che and carlo. Labor of love.


12.24.2010: Cold christmas with the family up in baguio. Chillax. Eat. Pray. Love.

12.30.2010: HS Christmas party. Oh yeah i ended up drunk again. Haha it was apparently my first time with them that's why they were a bit surprised. Getting drunk was not something new to me. I forgot that it's my college friends that are used to it and have been caring for me through my different drunken states.
do i look drunk?

Cheers 2010! It ended with a bang. May 2011 be mine and grant that one wish finally... I hope really, really hope...

No comments: