Saturday, October 25, 2008

a different kind of low...

i hope the rain will go away.
i hope that the water has finally run dry.
i hope that i will shed no more tears...
i hope and pray that i'm done crying...

it hurts.
it may look like i am a very strong and intimidating person on the outside easily repelling people...
when in fact this is the me that tries very hard to hide the extremely fragile me inside...
very susceptible to pain...
with a heart easily broken...
struggles a lot when faced with trials...

"I observed the woman I had been up until then. Weak but trying to give the impression of strength. Fearful of everything but telling herself it wasn’t fear – it was the wisdom of someone who knew what really was. Putting up shutters in front of windows to keep the joy of the sun from entering – just so the sun’s rays wouldn’t fade my old furniture." - By the river piedra..

i think i have to give up the hope that things will be like it was. I have to accept and move on and NOT PRETEND but rather act as if it were the truth that I didn't feel/establish any sort of friendship with them. Lord, please help me and be with me in my struggle. I know this is just a fraction of what the others went through or is going through but already I feel helpless. Help me to learn what you want me to learn from this experience and act accordingly. Thank you for all the realizations and helping me open up to friends. If this brought any good maybe it's me being more appreciative of the people around me.

"No matter how sad the ending awaiting us is. Let's call it hope."

I want to understand all these but if it keeps on inflicting pain I have to let go. Still I hope that things will be better at least for Cristine... it's harder on her i know but good thing she's stronger... Ganbatte Cristine! Stay strong.

hopefully i'm done crying. i'm still broken but in repair (i hope).

No comments: