Monday, November 10, 2008

it never ends...

work is hectic as usual and i find myself making a couple of mistakes here and there. i hope i can catch up though and make amends for those mistakes. i'm really faltering and lagging behind, still i am hopeful i can redeem myself and my break will come soon enough.

maybe i should say i'm better than the previous weeks as the emotional burden that suffocated me at work have sort of passed (and so i hope). i've got a lot of growing up to do but still i am scared to step out of my own "good enough place". yes, i hide and resign myself to my own little world rather than get hurt and or subject myself to situations and relationships that would involve pain. i am still starting to feel that life is no fairy tale and learn how to deal with it in a grown-up way. i think it is for this same reason that i've usually kept to myself a lot of things. In order to keep the unpleasant things at bay, I would close my doors or go my own way. Maybe I've been rather selfish but I guess this is a start. To be open is to subject yourself to pain but that's how you build relationships that are deep and lasting in the first place.

one step at a time.

to all those who supported me when i felt at a loss for such a trivial situation, from the bottom of my heart thanks! hopefully, i'd get to return to the favor.

Lord, thank you! Please be with me/us always. =)

No comments: