Sunday, January 02, 2005

tulala

for the past two years, come christmas time i'd have this nagging feeling of loneliness and emptiness. i used to just stare blankly into space, feeling the longing... sometimes when the longing gets too intense to handle, i would often find myself already crying. So in order to get a hold of myself, I amuse myself with all sorts of stuff particularly that of socializing, although my social/night life was practically non-existent back then. So well anyway, it was kinda surprising coz didn't feel such a thing this year. Maybe was too busy and preoccupied to even remember the longing. Hehe

to: 09275353090, 09214102506, 09264529817 just quit sending messages pwede. Nakakairita na. And I'm no longer interested na malaman kung sino kayo. I have a hunch na hindi tayo friends and hindi magiging friends. I repeat quit it! Magsawa ka! Takot na rin akong malaman kung sino ka kasi feeling ko hindi kita like! (why else would you not identify yourself diba? Hindi tayo in good terms dati un lang un!) don't say u weren't given a chance.

A moment's prayer for those affected by the tsunami. let us all be thankful for we are still given another day - chance to live.

No comments: