Wednesday, January 12, 2005

haay

been a very lousy driver lately. at ayun nabangga ako today... my fault really... dami aq shado iniisip... ang utak q lumilipad... and then bang before i knew it wasn't able to brake on time at nabangga na ako. no major damages in the engine pro was in a ruffled state... i'm losing my composure... which makes me wonder is this some sort of a sign na i'm better off not to run for ChE rep? sobrang pressured na ako... i don't know na tuloy what direction tuloy to take... opportunities abound... will i be a coward? or will i take up the challenge? but what exactly is the challenge? to rid myself of this time and energy-consuming not to mention distracting and mentally draining task of weighing my options and gauging my capabilities, the easy way out is not to run for ESC. forget i've got plans for anything else and just concentrate on my acads. but... waah... im confused! demet--(read: damn it)!

God help me. Help me to make the right decision, one that is in keeping with Your will not mine. Bless the decision that I'll make. I do hope that whatever it is, I'll be able to handle it and it will not be self-serving but more importantly all for Your greater glory...

God is still so good to me, despite my shortcomings. there's still so much to thank Him for. one of which is that the accident i encountered today was a minor thing, some sort of a sign-a wake-up call to be extra careful before i get hurt big time! this is isn't the first time that He gave me warning signs especially about my driving (been very aggressive and careless), maybe i need to learn my lesson. though not in a very hard way coz the other party involved was almost damage free so i was kinda off the hook. whew! Gonna get through this i know... how? i'll manage through His help of course. wish me luck guys!:)

guys, sorry kung mejo OA ang dating pro dat's what i really feel right now, after all that's been happening to me lately.

***million thanks to my relatives abroad for accommodating my dad and giving us lotsa gifts!:) happy happy joy joy!:)

No comments: