Saturday, January 08, 2005

jammed

my mind's on a turmoil right now. There's just too much that's going on inside that I need to unload. Although I do a lot of thinking, it's not often that these thoughts reach the portals of this site. Not that I don't want to share it, but it's just plain chaos inside that the very act of organizing would take a lot of my attention or rather time. I'd rather air it out verbally and in so doing, organize and make realizations sometimes at the very instant I utter a word. But then again I thought that a lot of what has been said here were mostly about trivial things or occurrences. It's high time once again for me to write something worthwhile. The problem still remains though, of the underdeveloped thoughts I have where I should I focus my attention first and put it into writing? I need to give myself a little more time and maybe by then the cloud of ambiguity will be gone. Besides, right now the need to study overrides a frustrated/hopeless writer’s need to well uhh... make an appearance before peaceful slumber gets in the way.

No comments: