Monday, April 20, 2015

Stop and smell the flowers

Once upon a time, a guy friend gave me and another single lady flowers for valentines day back in 2013. I asked for tulips (not exactly a favorite but was just being random), she got stargazers. There was supposedly a trend for he gave another lady flowers before and she ended up being in a relationship sometime after. He is married but we sort of bully him that way. 
A year later, I was so over the heartache, I moved roles and got busy with travelling mostly for work that I was away for that week. He too was travelling frequently which didn't allow for as much gossiping as before. But when I got back, I saw a lone wilted rose at my desk with a note.

The gesture was much appreciated so as the note. I know a lot of my friends are just rooting for me and my happiness knowing what I've gone through which is not really much but they probably thought I deserve to be happy just as much.
A year later, I went digging through my stuff and found the note again. Coincidence or not, it still makes up for a good story.

For some reason, someone got me flowers not exactly on the day but I count them anyway. And some days after that, and some more days after that... And I ended up taking a leap and giving my heart to that someone. :) πŸŒΉπŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ˜πŸ˜˜❤️πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ’Œ






Thank you friend and of course honey! :)





No comments: