Wednesday, April 02, 2014

5 Criticisms Of How I Met Your Mother‘s Ending (And Why They’re Invalid) | Thought Catalog

5 Criticisms Of How I Met Your Mother‘s Ending (And Why They’re Invalid) | Thought Catalog



Undeniably, HIMYM is a favorite considering the many HIMYM inspired entries I have in this blog. There's so much to learn and relate to in that series. They articulate realizations and thoughts that you are trying to form or grasp in an entertaining and creative way. I have not watched the whole series including the finale though and I've quite a lot to catch up on but I'm still sad that this show has ended. Whatever the buzz is on the season finale as it seems it was some sort of a mind-f*ck for a lot of people, I will still love this show and try to finish it. Nonetheless, the article above is worth a read (if you don't care about spoilers like me). I'm pretty sure that there are quite a number of "realizations" to take away from that finale. Nonetheless, this phrase from the article above seems very apt considering my state. Keep smiling and looking for that silver lining!


"If HIMYM has taught us anything, it's that if we want to see something legendary happen, we're going to have to wait for it."


P. S. I doubt that this will be the last HIMYM inspired entry for the series has not yet technically ended for me as I still need to do a marathon on a whole lot of episodes (like re-watching from the start).

No comments: