Saturday, February 16, 2013

Struggling but lucky

Quite honestly, I am still struggling to deal with whatever has been coming my way since the 4th.. I can't seem to recover that my patience/tolerance is way too low it's easy to trigger the waterworks.. I guess you can say I'm broken for all sorts of reasons right now... I'm just trying to make one step at a time for me but I sincerely hope this will be over soon... I am tempted to give up at times already... Yes, maybe for some I am that weak but I am already trying to be numb and detached still I can take only so much right now..
Nonetheless, I am thankful for my support base - friends and family who I lean on. Although in this case I am trying to deal with it alone and less dependent on others unlike in the past...

Lucky to have sweet, thoughtful, caring and reliable friends... Thanks really!

No comments: