Thursday, August 26, 2010

arigatou subarashiki sekai!

what makes a birthday memorable and happy?
a fancy celebration?
making wishes?
receiving gifts?
blowing candles?
people remembering?
meeting that special someone?
maybe
but ultimately it's when friends and family make you feel loved. Thanks much!

I was not looking forward to celebrating this year. I didn't want add another year just yet-not until i find/meet that special someone. I didn't want to count the days. I was not mindful of the days intentionally. And in the end, because there were no expectations or anything, the simplest of things all added up and gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. thank you Lord for all the blessings! thank you Lord for family, friends, acquaintances, and even the trivial things... 

I have to be patient and understand that it might not yet be the time for the one I've been hoping, praying and craving for... but You showed me even without that I can be happy. still i must say, I hope someday soon... whenever that would be... :)

In another part of the globe it still is my birthday... Arigatou Subarashiki Sekai!

silver +1 now =)

No comments: