Friday, August 13, 2010

special month

August. even though i'm following JP's example by keeping in mind and telling other people that "i've actually stopped aging", I have mixed emotions about my birthmonth. Don't get me wrong it will always be a special month but sometimes when people, things make you feel your age or old for that matter it kind of sucks. I am grateful for the life I have and there's really no point in complaining. My family's the best and so far I have friends who I know I can run to and count on. Add the fact that they know me well and look out for me (when they get the chance). Sometimes, I actually don't really feel I am "that old" already but then it seems that it has its own way of catching up to you.

This year, I am not making plans. I am excited to celebrate another year and a special day but I am not excited when the numbers come into play. So in case, don't remind me! :) Here's my wishlist though: (hahaha)

iphone4
jackie ohh
lucy black/gold
scoob stripes
le pliage
shoes, shoes, shoes
and what else?
you should know if you know me. :) pray and wish that for me... I will definitely appreciate it... :)

No comments: