Thursday, July 31, 2008

raving &hearts on stuff and then a few rants

so yeah, i finally gave in and voted using this website as my guide: http://sukisyo.vox.com/... i couldn't resist anymore... as much as i've been a passive arashi fan silently watching, reading, ogling (not to mention downloading) at anything arashi-related, given the situation where JE was a few votes behind, i couldn't just sit and watch right? after all, it was just a few clicks away... just a small effort on my part given the many happy times/moments arashi has given me especially in moments of stress... again, those boys are my happy pills. I always end up smiling and feeling a bit light whenever i recall their antics, etc. you can't help but crack up really... =) all the best arashi!♥♥♥ >>> i never thought i'd be this obsessed or feel this strong about celebrities!!!!

on other news, i so can't wait for breaking dawn!!!!♥♥♥ to think that i don't know if i'll even get a hold of a copy this weekend because since i'm a late bloomer i wasn't able to reserve on time... (the addictions i have are quite childish, seems as if i'm growing old backwards). anyway, the anticipation is so getting on my nerves... just a few more days... i still have my fingers crossed that in one way or another i'll be able to secure a copy this weekend or next week... =)

why are there a lot of temptations... i wonder what i'll be able to get myself... shooting for a DS, cellphone, zoom lens (still haven't decided what) and a tamron 17-55 f2.8 perhaps? oh man, this is really hopeless... good luck to me!

No comments: