Thursday, July 03, 2008

rain, rain, go away...

come again some other day... please especially not this weekend... =) hopefully it'll be fun and sunny! please??????????

my arashi madness hasn't the least bit abated and my desire to go to one of their AAA concerts has increased to the point that I really wanna go. but then i mentioned it to my mom and got some scolding... so right now i'm thinking if i won't be able to get tickets then it's not for me... but if i will be able to get tickets then i need to convince my mom and SAVE/EARN MOOLAH to justify this madness! =)

but then, i want to buy lens and a new phone as well... and hit the xxx,xxx limit by the end of this year... and i need to contribute for this year's trip abroad (coz i promised)... how in the world am i going to do all these? obviously something's gotta give... but what? i've already declined the HK invite of my officemates since I was just there about 7 months ago... and I want the samsung OMNIA too (feels good that i sort of can associate with ohmiya!!! woohoo!)... POOR ME! yes, rants galore! oh well, hopefully i'll be crossing out a couple of things by the end of this year. it's all about priorities and discipline and self-restraint... so I can indulge on the things that matter more...

really i hope it won't rain this weekend... Tuesday's fine. =P

No comments: