Sunday, July 20, 2008

addictions...

as if my most recent addiction isn't enough to keep me busy and sometimes cause me to lose sleep just so i can indulge some more... i just got a new addiction! i'm joining the twilight bandwagon! and i am so hooked. so much that i've been losing sleep over the past days while reading the first book and to think that I was actually working overtime during those times as well(oty...) I also found ways to get my hands on the mid two books in the series. I was actually planning on getting all three as somebody just lent us twilight... but they except for eclipse was already sold out (it seems on all pb branches). Good thing I live in Cainta, and just as I suspected they still have new moon available! hurray! twilight can wait! =)

so now i'm so torn on my addictions:
F1 - please let kimi be world champion!!! =)
mysoju/crunchyroll - watching Yamada Taro Monogatari again. haven't watched any new dramas lately because i've been too preoccuppied with arashi vids to care! hehehehe =)
arashi - jun, sho, nino, ohno, aiba. I didn't think I would like these boys at all but now I am so addicted. They are so hilarious and kakkoii! Somebody teach me nihonggo please!!! If not for financial constraints/priorities I'd really want to watch them in Shanghai or Taipei... oh well... I hope HYDF will be shown anywhere anytime soon!!!! =) They are my happy pills especially in times of stress. I just have to listen to their gay pop/jpop tunes and my mood will improve. Just recalling their hilarious shows is enough to make me smile (like an idiot sometimes, I would have to say).
twilight - arashi addiction is cheaper although not exactly on the HD but the backup drive can wait! i hope rest of the saga won't disappoint... i know, me joining this bandwagon is way belated but it's never too late right?
multiply - i'm starting to doubt this coz the high-res pics are no longer available... =( only low-res pics available for grabbing? that's too bad...
CSI - the first to go primarily due to my sched... i miss it terribly...

i know if you think about it, it's actually sort of pathetic. well you can look at it in two ways, it's good that i don't have any other preoccupations because as it is my hands are pretty full. on the other hand, i made myself useful or busy because of the absence of that other preoccupation. I'm not complaining though. why sulk right?! =)

speaking of two ways, i just got to watch dark knight yesterday and heck it was dark, heavy and good at least for me. I was particularly amazed at Heath's acting. His Joker was disturbing, intimidating, and effective. Maybe I'm not really a well-informed batman moviegoer but to me it seemed that Heath's joker drove the point when he was able to exhibit multiple facets of personalities capable of outsmarting or should i say tricking other people. Anyway, the pending results got me hanging so much that I couldn't really relax and left me on the end of my seat such that there's no other way to describe it but to say that it got me a bit stressed out. At one point I wanted it to end really. Anyway, I am not sure how the comic enthusiasts will react to this movie but overall I think the movie was good. What I'm a film critic now? Not! Just got carried away with the fuss over Heath and his acting. >>>something's so familiar here.

time to work on that way overdue KBA. boo me! i sure hope I finish the first draft though...

P.S. any news on the eheads reunion concert? I really really hope it's not for free and for smokers only... but i hope it's not that expensive though...

No comments: