Thursday, September 10, 2015

Comfort zones


They said "great things never came from comfort zones" and that "nothing worth having comes easy". In this crazy lonely leaping out of the comfort zone adventure/solitude it's hard to see the light, the silver lining. Past experiences have taught me to be more optimistic and keep on looking out for the silver lining. But that reserve has been getting drained and I've been struggling, just barely surviving as I hit the 5th month. I'm slowly adjusting, steadily but with no support group it's tough. At least back home, I had my family with me. In Korea, I found another family, here I have none. Sometimes I can't help but wonder with all the buckets of tears why I'm here, why do I have to subject myself to such challenge, pain, heartaches. I don't have the answer and I'm still searching for it but I hope the relationship that I'm trying to fight for is in alignment with His answer and plan. There's always a reason for everything, and everyday is a blessing. I know I have so much to be thankful for and I wouldn't be here if not for Him, His Love, his instruments-family, S.O., friends that's cheering me on.. It's just really hard sometimes and it just doesn't make sense. It's sometimes just so tempting to give up, to take the easy way out... 
It's a daily battle but sometimes, you just have to get up, and live the gift of a brand new day...

No comments: