Sunday, July 29, 2012

Distant memory

These past weeks since the hongdae adventure has been so busy I feel like I'm back in college juggling multiple organizations and ending up inactive on some of them. Weekdays are work days and enday mode while weekends are org days. I barely manage to keep up that I missed out on jogging for days/weeks now until last friday. The thing is although I haven't stopped thinking about someone from time to time, it somehow feels as if it's now all part of a distant memory. It's almost as if it's beginning to be a thing of the past. Sometimes, I think we should have stayed as friends. It could have been better that way. Then again, if we did then I'd probably wouldn't be where I am right now. I like it here and now that the alternative appear to be more miserable than rewarding, friends or otherwise.

No comments: