Sunday, March 13, 2011

Iphone is love and so are pictures

 ever since I bought Itouch as a replacement for my Ipod Video I was sold on the touch screen of Apple. Of course, there were the apps as well that you can probably say were a lot and getting, accessing them was I guess you could say dumb-friendly. For the geeks out there, they probably prefer Winmo or android over Apple but at that time I already started regretting choosing Omnia over the iphone. But then again, Iphone's features were nothing compared really to Omnia's. However, I was not able to maximize it and the touch screen was somewhat on the resistive side as what my brother referred it to be. And so the itouch was amazing, I had an omnia, I wanted to get an iphone but didn't sound practical and was too redundant so I had to bear with it until I felt my phone was too old. Then a blessing in disguise, my itouch went swimming and I was forced to buy an iphone. Yeah forced haha. Then I had to wait another few months for the official release of the iphone 4 through Globe then I find out I have a bad record due to a business account under my name etc. etc. Good thing Singapore (and Hong Kong) offers officially unlocked iphones so I got mine from there instead through friends and by December I've been inseparable with my iphone. many apps later, I'm still enjoying it particularly the camera and add-on apps for it. If only, there'd be a decent app for blogger I wouldn't probably contemplate of ditching this and moving to tumblr. Or I might probably open one still to cater to my addiction for pictures (not that I'm good at it). The album below sounds like a good tumblr banner or something as well... thinking thinking :D

Oh Snap!

These apps are my favorites (probably must-haves or I got tricked into buying them but I like them anyway.):
1. Lomolomo
2. hipstamatic
3. instagram
4. photoshop express
5. montager
6. facebook, twitter, yahoo messenger
7. Plants vs Zombies
8. Bejeweled
9. Fruit Ninja
10. Stanza
11. Merriam and Webster
12. PhotoShare
13. Spot the difference
14. restaurant story, bakery story

and a whole lot of others but these are good enough for me as of the moment. Possibly tumblr soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so i gave in and signed up for tumblr! i gave up flickr instead. :D