Tuesday, August 19, 2008

nowhere fast... [bottom feeder]

"... Then there are times when I
Can't seem to understand it at all
And yes it seems as though I'm going nowhere
really f*cking fast, nowhere fast

Will I ever get to where I'm going
If I do will I know when I'm there If the wind blew me in the right direction. Yeah Would I even care I would."

To say that I had a bad week last week is an understatement... it was a week filled with disappointments, frustrations, hurt and pain (even betrayal). to keep this post short, i just hope that the weeks to come will be better...

i should really be sleeping but right now I just have to vent and rant... i'm trying to keep my composure, be patient and fight all these negative stuff and my own personal demons... but really it's hard... Lord, please help me, inspire me, motivate me... keep me grounded and focused... i hope i don't burn out...

i'm really really struggling to remain or try to be positive about my state despite all that's been going on... I know I have to put my trust and faith in the Lord but it's easy to lose sight...

No comments: