Sunday, August 12, 2007

storm's over... (for now)

i hope... for real... =)

suddenly i feel unaffected... finally the emotions have subsided... =) but it could be because my attention got diverted to other stuf (ie strict parentals)... good thing we played badminton, else i would have had the time to dwell and feel extremely angry about it... maybe i'm partly at fault but the heck i'm freaking 2x years old already! what do they want me to do, go out during the day only???!!!! that's so high school (but since they're strict for me that doesn't even apply). maybe they are hoping that i can be like a homebuddy or something BUT i want to LIVE life in my own little way you know! it's not that excessive actually. i know my limits and wouldn't do anything irresponsible that would compromise myself and my safety at the very least.... it's august. it's my birthmonth... going to be another year older... it seems to me na tumatanda akong paurong... i don't want to be like other people trying to turn back the time and "relive" their "missed out life". (case in point, married but buhay single)... haaayyyy... so much for hoping to celebrate this month with a bang... or at least in a somewhat grown-up my age way... lucky me... no BOOOOO ME!

other news: tired of this roller coaster emotion of hoping and getting disappointed... rest muna... kung wala e di wala! leche!>>>bitter syempre hahahaha

No comments: