Sunday, February 18, 2007

why do all good things come to an end?...

half of the week was hard... so hard i had a meltdown...
so yeah, bowdy's right, it does feel like a Golden Cage...
hopefully, i won't be THAT emotional again... it's a struggle... but I'm optimistic that one day I'll be able to overcome this...

it has come to a point where I pretty much don't care about the person anymore... and what he'd feel or others would think... there's a saying in our organization back in college before, "huwag kang mang-aapak pero huwag kang magpapatapak"... i don't think by being like this or feeling like this i'm already offending the person... there's just this what you call as a limit on what a person can take... I've reached that limit and i think he's gone too far... and that you've given him all the chance you can to understand and hope that he'll treat you maybe not nicely at least fairly... sabi nga ni January, tiis pa and tiis lang... hopefully, next week I'll be detached from all these negative emotions... para deadma na lang... that week maybe sort of brought out the worst in me... it was not intentional, and i sincerely hope that I won't be marked for life because of it... yeah, I'm still young and have so much to learn...

on the other hand, there's still no news which adds to my sadness... I'm wishing, hoping, praying for the best...

if plans push through, the weekend ahead might help...

No comments: