Saturday, August 26, 2006

just like any other day...


to be honest, not many would have known (for I tried my best to hide it din nmn, although i gave hints to some) that I was so not feeling yesterday. I mean it is not just any day,but heck up until the night before, I'd find myself crying. (or at least near tears). anyway, so to downplay the sadness I guess, treating it as just any other day was my escape route...

and although, I didn't exactly get 2 of the things I wished for today, things turned out fine after all(if you look on the bright side). One, we didn't win in the presentation. Yes, we hoped and expected.Why not? our groupmates really gave their best. kung kaming pasaway na sunod lang ng sunod na-disappoint pano pa kaya sila na nag-organize. Oh well, at least we know that we wowed the audience.Maybe too much, cause come presentation end, everybody was so amazed at what we did to even react or clap. (there goes the audience impact!) It wasn't for the measly 4000 worth of GCs (which we'd have to divide to approx 40) but yeah, the pride and recognition for a job well done. You can just imagine the amount of effort our organizers put into the preparation just to come up with a winning entry.

Second, well... it's a bit confidential... rest assured it's something not someone (and not that expensive as well). But I guess, it's not yet my time... Hopefully one day.

on the bright and sunny part though, I am touched with all the greetings... i'm not that hard to please din pala after all... you just have to surprise me! ahaha... the biggest surprise of all came from bowdy and jeff though! ehehe (ayos ang GB3 walkway!) I appreciate the gesture so much. Thanks! And to everyone, who cares, knows, remembers... THANKS!

Message for everyone:
.::"you guys have no idea how ordinary I felt yesterday was and should be. it your greetings and thoughtfulness that reminded me how special yesterday was... thank you really..."::.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats! and belated happy 22nd once again! :)

im smack in between the OC and Riverside county at the moment. it's about 75 degrees F right now. pretyt warm for 1015PM but im really digging it. we're supposed to drive back after lunch tomorrow but my sis and i are still in the middle of negotiating a 3PM departure instead. we might hit Ocean beach in San Diego County tomorrow and visit the San Diego Zoo cos Ive been begging. I wanna see effing zoo animals!

and yah, we were supposed to go to Sea World to watch Shamu but it's kind of out of the way and the show is going to take a whole darn day so we'd just go next time na lang. ugh *sadness*

i dont wanna go back yet. i just wanna be here hayy