Thursday, August 17, 2006

after college...

so yeah, I still haven't slept. and I'm actually in the mood to stretch myself further... just like college days... how i wish though that this is for review... i'm scared... wish I'd really seriously start my self-review soon and start befriending Perry, Foust, McCabe, Smith, Levenspiel, Sullivan, Brown, Petrucci, Leithold, etc. I'm not proud of the fact that I am done with rewriting my notes for Algebra which makes up like not even 1% of the topics/subjects I have to cover. But I'm happy with the fact, that finally I started. I just have to keep this up and budget my time wisely. (yeah right! i really hope so!)

it's actually hard when there are really interesting shows. I mean it's mega-speed week in NGC. I already missed inside 9/11 today, as well as CSI Miami. Oh well...

there are days when when I enjoy what I'm doing but then there are those days I just want to get up and leave... life...

***it's Cha's birthday today. Happy Birthday! keep smiling!***

No comments: