Tuesday, August 16, 2005

on blogs, harshness, tranquilizers, anti-social mood swings, and healthy one sided blah blah

*~*~*~*
found a lil note somewhere in the course of my bloghopping on how she used to snob blogs/blogging as well before. i share the same sentiments coz before i came upon kathie's xanga i was also a blog snob. Thanks to kathie, although i moved to blogspot from xanga (found blogspot's free service more user-friendly:D), i have this corner in the cyberworld. i still can't quite figure out yet on how my page doesn't show up on google when i type a certain keyword. will figure it out next time im free and not so lazy to do so!:D anyways, thanks to friendster a handful of people constantly update their blogs and bloghopping's been an enjoyable "eavesdropping" experience.:D ehehe:D

~*~*~*harshness and tranquilizers
it's kinda weird to be reminded of something you don't have any recollection of and no matter how hard you try remembering you just can't. it's as if i've deliberately erased it from memory. while having dinner at Mcdo(courtesy of yani) with cha, luh and yani last Friday cha narrated how i threw daw a letter that a guy gave to me(through someone) two years ago? and on how she didn't want to be the one to give the letter to me coz she didn't want to be involved (maybe knowing that i was irritated with the guy.... ehehe:D) (comment lng: funny coz the guy who asked her to give the letter is so in love with her and keeps on asking her out). the act was so harsh i couldn't believe what i was hearing.i couldn't believe i was really capable of doing it. ang harsh! i mean, the guy and the rest of the people who knew about the letter saw it in the trash can. GOSH! that was so mean of me! i was like, "did i really do that?can't remember tlaga eh!" wahehe:D astig! i therefore conclude: i am so freaking harsh, mataray, scary and with a huge BACK OFF sign on my head! shux! intimidating...
not to mention hyper, i barely notice it but when i'm so into a certain stuff and or cramming, i become so hyper... i talk so fast and quite raise my voice or something... which of course i barely recognize and what seems normal to me is not really the case pla. "turukan nio nga ng tranquilizer ito!" harhar:D maybe i can mellow down if these people keep on noticing and then telling me about it. ehehe:D
i really must be so transparent, coz on the other hand when i am sad and or mad people can really tell. when i've got a lot of stuff running through my head, people would comment on how i look "spaced out" (which i am these days). and when i'm in a not so good mood, it's like i have this "leave me alone" sign! again, word for the day: shux!

~*~*~*anti-social mood swings
lately i've been MIA on ym... partly because i have a lot of stuff to do. however, when one goes on being sarcastic and trying to avoid conversations, then there must really be something wrong. i don't know why, and what's wrong with me... all i know is there really is no excuse for what i did to someone and i do hope he forgets it. it's quite unforgivable really coz when i think about it, no matter what, i should have time for my friends even for just a brief chat, otherwise, i am no good as a friend. was such a loser tlga that night! God, thanks for the reminder... kathie, pat and to the rest of you guys, (MIA din pla sa text...) really sorry... ayusin q to promise! :D sorry...

~*~*~*blah blah
singing this song again: "you do something to me that i can't explain..." got a new "higher level than the others" crush. still one sided (he's taken) though. but healthy coz no negative feelings or wishful thinkings just plain admiration. and as usual still got those crushes (old and new). keep 'em coming.:D hanggang crush lng aq e... oh well, damn NBSB!

~*~*~*Only reminds me of you
>there's this guy from ACES who reminds me of Film...
>Nat's brother reminds me of gago bluff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy, special mention pa ako. thankies! =).

im still not used to being called 'Kathie' by you. Can I make a request? Can you go back to calling me by my real name? I mean, people here are used to calling me by my nick but I like my real one better somehow when it's you guys calling me it(Kat is just as fine din)=).

ako rin may bagong crush--kunwari! hahaha!!

about being MIA... need not to worry. it's understandable considering how busy life has gotten these past few weeks. we all get to it at one point (like you and i right now). at least kahit mawala ka man for sometime, i know naman na nde ka mawawala nlng ng bigla na parang bula. long as i know youre doing ok, im rest assured na =).

maiba tayo... sino ung ating bagong "Anoh"? care to share, carebear? heeheehee =P

Unknown said...

okie, no prob. actually find it awkward din, though im getting used na calling u kathie in WRITING... hehe:D
totoo? sino? kilala q ba?
ung sakin, nde m kilala e... ehehe:D basta taga-peyups din xa. wahehe:D

Anonymous said...

hindi mo sya kilala. yesterday morning ko lang narealize na kapansin-pansin pala sya haha=D. nagsmile kc sya sa kin lolz. wala lang.. distraction. pang alis-antok hehehe.