Monday, November 04, 2013

Let go

We're heading into the Christmas season and I'm definitely heading from busy to very busy what with all the trainings going on starting this week. I guess that vacation was a way for me to store up on good vibes. Maybe next time I'll get to post our itinerary and the Bicol trip. Hopefully, now that I have a multiple entry visa for the next three years, I get to visit at least every autumn. It's definitely my favorite season but I sure would like to go snowboarding one time. Just you wait friends! For some reason,  I've lost interest with other nearby countries because of this one I used to call home even for a brief period only. 

Anyhow, just wanted to write this post to mark a decision (which I hope to keep) to unburden myself. I'm normally fine, content and happy but of course there are those moments that I end up jaded and lonely. I guess I have to let go of that dream and maybe just start to accept that it might not be for me after all. I don't want to be pessimistic but I guess I just don't want to find myself jaded from time to time. If it's His will and part of His plan then it will come until then I'll just live my life and resign myself to the possibility of being one of those not meant to find someone. And I start this by letting go of everyone even those who I feel paranoid to be avoiding me (paranoid gets you only when you are invested/attached to somehow).


Consider them as a parting and thank you gift.

No comments: